fredag den 20. juni 2014

Currently reading


Over the course of the last year or so I have started reading a lot of books. Most of them I haven't finished yet. It has now gotten to the point where I have promised myself not to start reading any new books before I have finished the ones I have started. The list is long....
Here we go - in no particular order:

1) Morderisk bedrag(Deception Point) - Dan Brown
2) Vejen til Jerusalem(The Road to Jerusalem) - Jan Guillou
3) Harry Potter og Dødsregalierne(Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows) - J.K. Rowling
4) The Great Gatsby - F. Scott Fitzgerald
5) The Diary of a Nobody - George & Weedon Grossmith
6) Pride and Prejudice(I'm always reading this book haha) - Jane Austen
7) Persuasion - Jane Austen
8) The Cuckoo's Calling - Robert Galbraith
9) The Lady of the Rivers - Philippa Gregory
10) Jane Eyre - Charlotte Brönte
11) The Casual Vacancy - J.K. Rowling
12) The Jane Austen Pocket Bible - Holly Ivins
13) Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - J.K. Rowling

My goal is to finish reading all of them before September because in September I'm moving to England(wuhuuu).

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar