tirsdag den 25. marts 2014

How to make big life decisions


Picture found on pinterest 
 
If you came here hoping I would have the answer to this I'm sorry to say: I don't. However I'm currently in a situation where I have to make a big decision and it is honestly not something I'm very good at. Most times I just ignore the fact that I have to make a choice. I'm very skilled at letting other people decide for me. Most times it is because I will be happy no matter what is decided.
Right now I have to decide between 

1) start studying right away or 
2) move to Münich for a year to be an au pair.
I have already done the whole pros and cons thing but unfurtunaely I don't feel any closer to choosing between the two.
My biggest fear is that I will regret my choice.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar