lørdag den 29. marts 2014

On my bookshelf

I love to read.
Therefore I thought I might show you my bookshelf. 
Since my year as an exchange student in Idaho I have really enjoyed reading books in English.
My book collection is therefore a good mix between Danish and English.
 This Jane Austen Pocket Bible is one I found resently when I went to London.
I love everything Austen and it has been a good way to get to know a bit more about her and her novels.
 This version of The Great Gatsby was also one I found in London.
I haven't read it yet - but I'm sure it will be great!
 Pride and Prejudice is my go to book.
If I'm feeling down this is the book I will be reading.
This book is one I found at a thrift shop.
I bought it mostly because of its looks...
Mette-Marit is a series of books.
My mom also read them when she was younger.
 The Art of War by Sun Tzu was a very interesting read.
 Of course Harry Potter is on my bookshelf.
First in Danish. 
Then English.
And then Spanish. 
I just can't get enough. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar