lørdag den 11. januar 2014

Magic in a cup

In December my friend and I made a tea advent calender for each other. This is how I discovered the magic power of licorice root.You can buy the licorice root already cut in small pieces. If you have a tea strainer it is very easy to make a cup of licorice root tea. You just put a teaspoon or two of the licorice in your strainer. Put it in your cup and then pour hot water over it. Let the licorice root infuse the water for about 5 minutes. Then it is ready to drink. You can also leave it in longer. The licorice root is naturally very sweet. The licorice root is so good for your throat and especially here in the winter time. It's like putting lotion on your skin except it is your throat. I have also really enjoyed adding a bit of licorice root to some of my favourice teas like this one from Pukka



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar