fredag den 24. januar 2014

New boots

I have really tried to keep the January sale shopping to a minimum this year. Therefore, besides from some things I needed to exchange from Christmas, I really haven't gone shopping. However I have not managed to avoid looking at some of my favourite stores online and their sales. This has now resulted in me buying a new pair of boots! My excuses are pretty good if you ask me: 1. They were on sale and super cheap 2. I needed a pair of shoes that will be good for walking when I go to London next month(25 days!). 3. I deserve them for being so good at avoiding shopping... well at least I was before I bought the boots... The boots are from Zara. I really wish there was a Zara closer to where I live but the closest one is in Copenhagen. 


1 kommentar:

  1. Åh er helt vild med dine nye sko! :D
    Whittaheart.blogspot.dk

    SvarSlet