torsdag den 2. januar 2014

What the wise said #1

I  find seeing what other people think about life and all that good stuff inspiring. Whether I agree or not. Whether it is a friend or some famouse person. It helps me think about my own view on life and my thoughts thereof. I am a lover of well thought wording. One I paticularly have dear is this one by Emily Dickinson:

They might not need me; but they might
I'll let my head be just in sight;
A smile as small as mine might be
Precisely their necessity.

To me it is a great reminder. I admire those people who manage to have a smile on their face all the time. I am certainly not one of them. However keeping this in mind I am encouraged to strive to be one of those smiling people. I appreciate it when I am met by a smiling face. It is the smallest thing, but to me it improves any bad day I might be having. It is also a great reminder of how even the small things in life matter.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar