tirsdag den 7. januar 2014

Thrift shop finds


 It's no secret I love thrift shopping. I think it's a great way to find some unique items. Yesterday I had some time to kill before my bus came so I decided to go to one of my favourite thrift shops. It's quite small but somehow I always manage to find something I love. Here is some of the things I bought yesterday:

I found this leather belt.
 The pattern is very interesting and just me.
 The other day my Danish teacher mentioned Hemingway. So when I saw this I had to get it.
It has two stories in it: Fifty Grand and The Undefeated.
I'm not very familiar with Hemingway and I've never read anything by him but I will give it a try.
 I also found this top which I thought was pretty cool.
The material is thick and stretchy.
Since the top is cropped I think it will look good with some high waisted jeans or over a dress.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar